Tiebreakers for Superleagues
A MAXIMUM OF A 7 GOAL DIFFERENTIAL WILL BE USED FOR ALL TIEBREAKERS IN PLAYOFF GAMES. ANY GAMES WITH GREATER THAN A 7 GOAL SPREAD WILL BE RECORDED AS A 7 GOAL WIN. (ie. 11-3 will be 10-3 for tiebreakers... 15-0 will be 7-0)
Please note Pointstreak may NOT display the correct Tiebreaker procedure.
Ties will be broken as follows:
1. Most Wins between Tied Teams (in all games)
2. Head to Head Record (ONLY IF ALL TIED TEAMS HAVE PLAYED EACH OTHER EQUALLY)
3. Goal Differential in games by Tied Teams(ONLY IF ALL TIED TEAMS HAVE PLAYED EACH OTHER EQUALLY)
4. Most Goals For in games by Tied Teams (ONLY IF ALL TIED TEAMS HAVE PLAYED EACH OTHER EQUALLY)
5. Goal Differential in All Games
6. Most Goals in All Games
7. Fewest Penalty Minutes
8. Coin Toss
Regular season results will not be factored into any tiebreakers in a playoff scenario.