As we await guidelines from the Government on when a full relaunch is possible, registration is NOW OPEN for the Fall 2020 season. Our goal is to have a complete season, including playoffs. While we don't know when this can start, we hope it will be in late September.
In the event the season needs to be shortened or postponed, a pro-rated refund will be given for each missed session. We hope this will not be needed, but we will not charge any fees for refunded sessions in the event it does happen. If the entire season is cancelled, a full refund will be issued.
We apologize we cannot be more specific at this time, but our goal launch date will still be late-September 2020.
Tyke Registration is also open with the same guidelines. This program is slated to start October 17th.
If timelines allow, we will still complete the Winter 2020 season in some capacity. More details will be available as we know more.